Pусский гид, Хельсинки, экскурсия, переводчик, Финляндия, Чикаго, Маями , Орландо, Сан Франциско, Швеция, Франция, Италия, Англия,

Capodimonte Porcelain

Ответить

Вс июл 14, 2019 1:09 am
Capodimonte Porcelain
Group of musicians in 18th-century

Vintage Italian Capodimonte Porcelain "The Card Cheats" By Merli Late 20th C.

VINTAGE Tepizzi ITALIAN CAPODIMONTE Porcelain FIGURINES PLAYING CARDS

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/VINTAGE-Tepizzi ... 1cd3430f18

Vintage , Signed Beautifully detailed antique piece!

Large Tepizzi Capodimonte kids playing cards figurine on wood base

I could not find any breaks or defects but please view photos for details. I’m happy to provide more photos if there are any questions.
Capodimonte / Capo di Monte porcelain figurines cheating while playing cards. Comes with some loose mini change as pictured.
I believe this is titled "The Cheat" or The Cheaters”
Primary Material: Ceramic & Porcelain Original/Reproduction: Original
Style: Italian Color: Multi-Color
Maker: Capo di Monte Capodimonte
Вс июл 14, 2019 1:21 am
RARE☆ GIUSEPPE ARMANI " THE CHEATS"
https://www.ebay.ie/itm/RARE-GIUSEPPE-A ... 3d868bd859

ebay US $629.00

For sale is this Amazing Vintage Giuseppe Armani Figurine "CHEATERS" made in Florence Italy Figurine. It is from the Gullivers World Series and purchased between 1980-1983. The Figurine is in mint condition with no chips,cracks, or breaks. This beautiful piece measures 15 1/2" Lx 9" W x 9" T. This piece will be the center of attention no matter where it is displayed. There is a plaque on front that reads Gullivers World by G. Armani. The piece is also signed and stamped with the N Crown Capodimonte stamp and comes with Original paperwork on one of the boys arm. Please ask for more photos as I couldn't put as many as i would of liked. Looking through all of these that have sold this matches the one that sold for the most and seam to fetch more than any others I imagine because of the more bright and detailed coloring as most seam full these boys seem life like. These are the pristine of figurines as Armani had put his name on top with the most prominent before his passing in 2006. The man was a talent beyond talents who's work still sheds it beauty across many of homes to this day. Please refer to pics for conditon and any questions just ask. Thanks for looking , Bob & Heather.
Вс июл 14, 2019 1:25 am
A classic in Capodimonte porcelain, a creation of other times "Realistic Accordionist"

ebay EUR 1,900.00
https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Capodimonte-Por ... 3b32f0e7ef

Fantastic and realistic Capodimonte porcelain from the 1980s, a classic from another era, created entirely by hand by the Master "Volta", an internationally renowned artist of considerable artistic depth. Naturally, both the artist's signature and the Capodimonte brand are engraved on porcelain to guarantee its origins. The primary characteristic of the Head of the Craft is the REALISM, in fact admiring the photos we immediately notice that the artist has elaborated the piece in order to make it more true and natural as possible.
A unique creation very elaborate, whenever we observe we discover a new part. The sculptor "TIME" was differentiated from other artists especially for the type of decoration that used, with warm colors and soft, unable to give his piece a surprising naturalness, see for example the color of skin tone, the decoration of the dresses of yesteryear, this really unique.
Carefully admire the realistic face with perfectly made expression lines, the perfect realization of the hands.
To make a porcelain of high artistic quality, the extreme care of the detail and the perfect setting are very important.
The accordionist resting on a realistically built wall, plays the accordion, watching the keys look real. The splendid little dog attracted by the sound raises its head. Finally many small details like the suitcase, the overcoat, the wooden box with the coins. Which contribute to making this unique and rare masterpiece.
This beautiful accordionist is presented for the first time ever on Ebay in the "Buy It Now ... 30s length. Thanks

MEASURES: Maximum height Cm.34 and a half, Width Cm 22. Length Cm.22 and a half

Please note: for any INFO. Please feel free to contact me at the following number. (3490590468). I'll be vs. handy.

Please note that from the time of purchase may occur to wait twenty days prior to shipment, for technical reasons, please note that I do not sell books, but very delicate porcelain items, each piece must be packed safely, with every precaution, and only once a week there is the withdrawal of a specialized courier So warning before this delay for seriously commercial, so that no one can complain. Thank you. Of course the buyer will be notified via Email of the stages of the expedition.

BUY SAFELY the PIECE will be PACKED PROFESSIONALLY and safely for any rare hiccup I answer I personally--

Important: For buyers that are located in other continents, and for buyers who are in countries that are not members of the European Community, before buying and before making a proposal, contact the seller in order to know the exact shipping costs, which can vary depending on the size of the package. Thank you

Important: For buyers who are in other continents, and for buyers who are located in countries outside the European Community, before you buy and before making a proposal, contact the seller to know the precise costs of transport, which vary depending on the size of the parcel. Thanks

PLEASE NOTE: after purchasing release tax bill, or c. P.IVA, thanks

code ..AR ... (PEI) ok19
Вс июл 14, 2019 1:26 am
RARE-Capodimonte "IL SOLITARIO" by Sandro Maggioni- 1950 (with Authenticity)
ebay US $1,800.00
https://www.ebay.ie/itm/RARE-Capodimont ... 3fbfaf84f4
THIS IS A CAPODIMONTE OF ITALY PORCELAIN FIGURINE OF "IL SOLITARIO", AN OLD MAN PLAYING SOLITAIRE,
DESIGNED BY SANDRO MAGGIONI IN THE 1950'S AND PRODUCED UNTIL 1970.

COMES WITH AUTHENTICITY PAPERWORK
WILL SHIP IN 1 DAY
Вс июл 14, 2019 1:56 am
Capodimonte sculpture - Four card players

winning bid: $315
Auctions you follow
https://www.catawiki.com/

la...414 gmail
we....7
craigslist Milwaukee

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/

Ответить